Fashion Time   +  outfits

LIFE IS A TEMPORAL GIFT THAT WE BORROW
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Thu Thuy - Think of You]
H&M jacket, Forever 21 skirt, Walmart t-shirt, Ardene belt & leg warmers, UP boots, from Korea purse

I had been so tempted to buy this sailor jacket from H&M when I saw it around a month ago. However, the jacket is really thin and not very warm, thus, I thought it was not worth the $60. Then when I went back to H&M last Monday and saw that the jacket was 50% off, I was beyond happy! ^___^ I grabbed the smallest size right away. Sadly, that location didn't have a size 2 but I convinced myself to get the size 4 anyways because it really didn't look too big on me. Plus, I didn't want to wait to check another location just in case they have sold out of it already. So once again I'm convinced that I should always wait for a sale at H&M because their "new" stuff are always on sale by the next week! I swear when I was still working there, all the stuff that I had wanted would never go on sale. (-_-")

I recently learned a cheat way to do the bow hair style, which makes it much easier to do my hair like this in the morning. It's much easier than it looks. The first thing that my dad said to me that day was that I looked like Minnie Mouse! Haha! (^_^)