Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

such a familiar stranger



(Heathers knit, Theory leather pants, L'Autre Chose wedges, Balenciaga bag)

Taking a morning walk in Milan's Brera district..I have to say all this travel and jet lag has really forced me to evolve into the morning person I never knew I had in me, I'm up by at least 7 every day no matter where I am. The world takes on a different feel when you aren't maintaining consistent vampire hours. I even just managed to already make the the breakfast buffet at businessman hour at my hotel here in Roppongi. Made for some funny covert observation opportunities. I found these neutral suede wedges at a little store tucked away under an austere stone building on a rainy afternoon in Milan..love them with socks but can't wait to wear them under the California sun bare legged with shorts and a tshirt.