Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Lovin' Linkful
Karl Lagerfeld has been bit by the vampire bug for Harper's Bazaar. Also admits, "Apparently I am very scary. But if you get to know me, you see I am very nice. Happily, I don't look like I am." (Fashion etc)

Willow released a new song. Bitchin'. (Buzzfeed)

Ever wondered what Janis Joplin kept in her handbag? Take a look at the goods carried by the "One Night Stand Existentialista" (The Hairpin)

The creepiness / laziness of Facebook stalkers has reached new heights. (Breakup Notifier)

This makes me sad. Which makes me want to each chocolate. Which makes me sad. Which makes me want to eat more chocolate. (Health)

For those of you not in the know - or simply don't know what I'm talking about half of the time - I recommend you check out this definitive list of British mod cinema. (Modculture)

I have a fixation with leather backpacks. There is something so laid-back cool about a good broken-in bag on your back. This one definitely does the trick. (Dillards)

A list of fantastically random things admitted by this year's Oscar nominees - included, but not limited to: Christian Bale's favorite movie is Beverly Hills Ninja, Colin Firth is a drag queen at heart, Natalie Portman used to party with the Winklevii, and Amy Adams has said "Never in the butt." (NY Mag)

I was sent this link by my good friend, the Notorious New Yorker. It's a video for the song "Go Outside" by the Cults, featuring the crushable Dave Franco and a very Brigitte Bardot-looking Emma Roberts as an utterly New Wave couple, running around Paris. A great to spend three minutes. (Nylon Mag)