Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CAKE
Mood [Nervous]
Currently Playing [None]
Just a quick post for today because I'm so behind in all my work (as always). One of my best friends birthday was yesterday and I woke up super early in the morning to make her this cake. Besides fashion and beauty, one of my other passion is baking. This is actually quite simple to make and you can find the recipe here. Kraft Canada is my favourite place to look for new recipes and new inspirations. You can purchase these cake boxes for around $2 at any bulk food stores, which makes the presentation a lot easier and prettier. Be my friend and I just may bake you some goodies ;)

PS, don't forget to enter my Dior, Sigma, Melliesh, Skin79 giveaway which ends March 9. Follow the link on the side bar!