Fashion Time   +  yumetenbo

YUMETENBO LEOPARD PRINT CAT EAR HOODED COAT
Mood [Stressed]
Currently Playing [林峰 - Let's Get Wet ]
Yumetenbo Leopard Print Cat Ear Hooded Coat courtesy of My Oneechan, W♥C t-shirt, Forever 21 shorts and lace shorts, Nine West boots

Here is the last piece send to me from My Oneechan and it is also my favourite piece! (I'm saving the best for last! Haha!) This time I had actually requested that they send me this coat because it reminded me so much of the one by W♥C. It's comes with little ears on the hood, which is so CUTE! Not to mention that this coat also comes in 3 different colours, beige, brown & grey (pink is no longer available), so there's more selection to choose from. I was scared that I wasn't going to have the time to wear this because the weather was getting warmer. However, since Toronto has been hit with a "spring" snow store last week, the weather has been perfect (very cold) to wear this coat!


I was really shocked at how warm and thick this fur jacket really is. I have had other fur jackets in the past and they are no where as warm as this one. When I was taking these outfit photos inside, I started to sweat a little because the jacket was really insulated. The jacket also comes in two different size, medium and large, so it will be a variety of figures. It is made out of 60% Acrylic 40% Polyester. There is only a limited quantity on the jacket because it's currently on sale for $83.00 USD. (It use to be $107 USD). You are definitely getting your money's worth because this jacket will not disappoint!

The jacket can be easily matched with anything and I do think that it is very flattering. I've tried on other fur jackets before that makes me look really big cause the fur is super fluffy or the cutting is just a little off. But the medium of this coat fits me just perfectly and it does't look big at all! The fut is very soft but not overly fluffy. I think the jacket is just perfect! :) Plus, the shipping of the jacket was also decent and the jacket arrived to me from China within two weeks time. This jacket is definitely my current go-to jacket at the moment!

I love Japanese and Korean style fashion and My Oneechan definitely offer tons of Japanese and Korean clothing. You'll definitely love this site. Not to mention that they also have men's line as well. Go check the site go! :)

MY ONEECHAN