Fashion Time   +  rings

if you liked it, then you should have put a ring on it
I've been toying around with the idea of featuring my personal style on Dolly Rocker Girl for a while now, but I'm such a scaredy cat that I can never build up the nerve to actually do it. (What if you guys don't like me? Or, even worse, what if you guys don't like my shoes?!) Luckily, one of my best friends is a fantastic photographer who runs a fab tumblr called Little Prism which features her gorgeous macro photography, and she was kind enough to take some pics of me wearing my favorite rings. I have an obscene love for rings - I can never have enough! Charm rings, class rings, statement rings, mood rings ... honestly put any ring on my phalange and I'm as happy as can be. Two is my absolute minimum (unless I'm wearing my heavy Alexander McQueen skull ring, which weighs down my entire hand), but I've been known to wear five or six at any given time. Some have called my penchant for wearing multiple rings at once 'pirate-y,' but I prefer to think of it as a by-product of my good ole Southern upbringing. Hailing from Texas (where everything is in fact bigger there), I am adamant believer that more is more. So, when it comes to something as important as accessorizing, I am definitely a maximalist. While at the moment I don't think I'm ready to make the leap into full-fledged style pics of myself, I am dipping my toes (well, actually my fingers) into the pool of fashion photography. The top ring is a vintage Art Deco piece, it is white gold with diamonds and sapphires. I absolutely adore  this ring - I am rarely ever seen without this ring on. It was a graduation gift from my parents, who bought it in a vintage shop in Manhattan. The rings that have the little cut-outs of a heart, a moon, and a star are by Ariel Gordon Jewelry, a line that I first heard about when I was at the Lucky FABB Conference back in February and am now beyond in love with. I love stacking the rings on top of each other (like featured) or wearing one individually when I am in the mood to have something delicate and petite on my hands. The ring that is stacked above the three Ariel Gordon rings is a Low Luv x Erin Wasson creation that I picked up from Nasty Gal a few weeks back. It's an unusual design, which always interests me when it comes to rings, and I'm a sucker for anything Erin Wasson. Also, I have a profound fascination with the 'evil eye' belief, which is subtly incorporated into the design without being too distracting from the rest of the ring.  I've long had an obsession with snakes (in jewelry form only, though - I really hate snakes). This Betsey Johnson ring perfectly fit the bill for me - not only does the snake wrap around your finger, which I died over, but its a great vibrant green color (not too neon, not too pea soup-y) and it has the most glittery fabulous pink stones all over it. 
I'll add more pictures that were taken as they are uploaded, because this is jut the tip of the iceberg of my ring collection - but what do y'all think? Should I add a personal style section to the site, or would you rather just see pics of the famous gals who we know get it right? 
Title: from "Single Ladies" (Beyonce)