Fashion Time   +  today's special

LIZ LISA & MICHAEL KORS
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [林峯 - 潑墨桃花]
A few days ago, I was lucky enough to grabbed this amazing Liz Lisa shirt from the beautiful Emily's blog sale. (Not meee! Haha!) It's a shirt from their 2010 Spring collection and I remember seeing it in Hong Kong last summer and I regretted so much for not buying it! It was like a dream come true when I saw it on her blog sale! :D She also included one of those bow shaped velcro for your frindge (I have the regular ones and not the ones that are bow shaped!), which was super nice on her part. I really wasn't expecting anything else, thank you so much Emily!
I tweeted on Monday that I had purchased a new baby to add to my purse collection. Here it is, the Michael Kors Hamilton large tote in vanilla! I had first saw this purse on my friend, Jess' blog and fell in love with it! It's very unlike me to a) spent $379 (tax included) on a purse and b) buy a cream coloured purse. But I have been saving up for the past couple of months for a new wallet, so I had given up gettng the new wallet and instead for this purse instead. (I can still manage with my somewhat dirty Burberry wallet for the time being until I save enough money again) And the sales told me the wrong price for the purse, she said that it was an extra 15% off but apparently the sale didn't applied to the Hamilton bags. But she was nice enough to honour what she said to me when she found out that she had made a mistake. So I guess saving an extra 15% off gave me another reason to buy it! Haha! And the reason why I picked vanilla was because JL had really liked this colour comparing the other colours. He said that it's the only colour that apparent suits my "style". Yup, so now I have to be SUPER careful with this when I carry it around!
Lastly, a photo from outside my windows of yesterday's insane wind and rain storm! We lost electricity for a couple of minutes because of the crazy gusts of wind! This honestly reminds me of the typhoons in Hong Kong! I guess even the weather is preparing me for my departure! Haha!