Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

low key
(Zara knit, J Brand 10" jeans, Mr. Kate necklace, Theory bag, Dolce and Gabbana wedges)

It suddenly got so "cold" the past few days here in LA...I subsequently switched to giant sweater and jeans and literal effortless makeup mode. Obviously I'm not kidding around with the giantness, it is most unflatteringly tent-like. I got this thing last fall before NY fashion week and ended up leaving it on one of my highest shelves for um months shortly thereafter. Two huge faded patches to prove it. I only realized the hobbit window situated right above it all that time was the culprit after attempting to lint roll the faded sections off. Not my most evolved moment.

I got my hair touched up on Friday at Chris McMillan - the blonde bits were growing out and basically I wanted to extend them a little up again and even things out. The number of questions I get about my hair never ceases to amaze me and I always feel a little useless explaining that I used to bleach the crap out of it and then just stopped..least helpful response ever? Anyway, it was time for a little update. I made an appointment with Casey Carhart and went in slightly nervous about the first dye to touch my hair in almost two years though knowing how good they are at blonde tones there definitely helped. Casey was so sweet (and wearing Litas!) and had exactly the light touch I wanted. The ends are brighter and the transition from light to dark more uniform now. Definitely recommend going to her if you want something similar done.