Fashion Time   +  sponsors

MELLIESH EYELASH IN 02 CAT REVIEW
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [唐禹哲-灰色河堤]
Melliesh Eyelashes 02

Thank you Shoppingholic for sending me these lashes along with my circle lenses! I've always wanted to try Melliesh lashes but I never got around to buying them. So thank you so much for sending them to me to try out ~

Melliesh is a Japanese gyaru cosmetic brand Yui Kanno produced. "Mellish" is a combination of the words "Melon", "Liar" and "Wish" . Advertised by the super famous young & trendy Japanese model Yui Kanno (ex-Popteen, current Popsister model), and highly promoted in the Japanese magazines. I have their blush and lip gloss and I'm so in love with them! Sorry that I have only reviewed one lip gloss so far, I will try to get the blush reviews out very soon!

Here are their false lash line:
01. Doll / 02. Cat / 03. Natural / 05. Sweet (lower lash) / 06. Rich (lower lash)

Melliesh lashes are made out of synthetic material so they are a bit more rough than the Dolly Wink ones since the Dolly Wink ones are made out of natural hairs. So the quality of the Melliesh lashes do suffer a little bit in comparison to the Dolly Wink ones. But even so, they are still a million times better than any of those Box of 10 lashes from China :) They are extremely light weight and thus, feels very natural when you have them one. They also have an invisible band, which I really like :)
The lashes are so pretty right? :3

On another bright note, I am officially finish my 4th year of university! WOOT! My first and last exam was this afternoon so now it's time for me to relax and catch up with my blog before I leave for China! Not only do I have tons of posts that I want to write but I also want to make more Youtube videos as well! :) Can't wait until I have more time! But right now I have to catch up on the one most important thing that I've been lacking for the past 2 weeks....SLEEP! おやすみ!

PS: I will do an outfit post tomorrow! :) Sorry for the lack of those lately! :(