Fashion Time   +  today's special

PEOPLE WILL NEVER FORGET HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL
Mood [Happy]
Currently Playing [唐禹哲-灰色河堤]
H&M sweater & necklace, H&M x Comme des Garçons drop crotch pants, from Hong Kong bracelet

A few exciting things happened during this past week that I thought I would share with you all. First, my first gallery show at my university just finished today! It was a great success and I'll upload the photos from it probably tomorrow. I will be doing another show on April 23 at Functions 13 in Kensington Market. I shall post more details about it later when the date is closer. If anyone is in the area, please drop by during the opening! What's a better combo than freee food and some amazing photography? Haha! :)

Second, today I met up with two interns who went to Nanjing, China last year. They were able to share their experiences with me and thus, it made me feel a lot more confident about the entire internship. (Refer to my previous post here to find out what internship I'm talking about). They pretty much told me that they had the time of their lives and that they actually miss China very much! Not only is the shopping great, but they said that the food was incredible! Plus, the host organization will cover the living expenses and also one meal per day! So that pretty much means that I don't have to pay for housing, which is incredible! They also said that the staff there are amazing and that I will definitely make a lot of new friends. So at least I won't be lonely! Haha! And they said that they didn't even have to cook because food were so cheap there that they just ate out everyday! But of course, they still had to do their own laundry! Haha!

However, there are some sad news. I found out that I will not be able to access blogspot/facebook/youtube while I'm in China. So that leaves me with a few options, either I get JL to upload posts for me, get a Proxy (?) or a virtual private network...but all this I'm going to have to figure out when I'm in China. I'm going to be on such internet withdrawal when I'm there! There's NO WAY that I'm going to NOT blog! I must figure out a way around China's firewall!

Lastly, I've been so obsessed with Danson Tang (唐禹哲) at the moment! I loved him from They Kiss Again and bought his first album. He's Taiwanese and is such a hottie. This song has been on repeat for the past 2 days.