Fashion Time   +  shopping

SOME NEW STUFF FOR TODAY
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [唐禹哲-灰色河堤]
1) Walmart: Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer ($7.96) & Broadway Nails Nail Dress in Leopard design ($7.98). I have tried anything from Hard Candy or Broadway Nails before. So hopefully my first experience with these two companies will be a positive one! (´・ω・` )

2) T&T Super Market: Dariya Men's Palty Wax Type in Silver Ash ($11.99) and Palty Hair Colour in Milk Tea Brown ($11.99). New hair dye for JL and I. I just needed a touch up of my current hair colour and we are going to try this silver ash colour on JL. You can find the review that I did of the Palty Hair Colour in Milk Tea Brown here. I'll see if I can do a review of the Men's Palty Wax later tonight if I end up dying his hair today. We are still debating if we should dye his hair into a lighter brown first before using the siler ash. I'll have to talk to him later tonight.

3 & 4) T&T Super Market: Shiseido Tsubaki Golden Repair Damage Care Kit with Free Head Spa Sample (Sale $32.99, originally $37.99). I'm super happy that this finally went on sale at T&T and that instead of giving out a free random CD of a Korean girls group, it comes with the Head Spa products that I can actually use. They use to have a kit that comes with the repair mask as well (reviewed here), but they have discontinued that already and the kit would come with a CD, which is so useless and for the same price. So now that it comes with Head Spa products, of course I had to stock up :) If you are looking for this, you better be quick because the T&T (Markham area) only had one more kit after I purchased this one today.