Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

SWEET DECO PHONE CASE
Mood [Angry]
Currently Playing [唐禹哲-灰色河堤]
I tweeted a few weeks ago that I was adding deco to my phone case at Joyce's house and I didn't post the result until now. (I had to get my phone unlocked before I could put the case on and I only got it unlocked yesterday). So yeah, this was my first deco piece that I made completely from scratch (`・ω・´ ) Yes, I glued every single piece of pearl on the case. It took me, what felt like, a life time to complete. After finishing this, it made me appreciate people who does deco by themselves even more! I can't even imagine all the effort and time that has to be put into a single piece of work. I'm usually really lazy. Either I buy the entire case already deco'ed or I buy one of those deco stickers to give myself a head start. Haha! But thank you Joyce for helping me out and for dealing with a noob like myself when it comes to deco. I really hope that there are pre-deco'ed cases for my phone in Hong Kong so that I don't have to do this every single time! Haha! Oh, and I really need to add some cute charms to my phone! I feel like it still looks so manly! (*´ω`*)

Please check out Joyce's Kawaii Deco Store for some amazing goodies! You can order nail tools, value packs (that includes everything you need to complete your deco project) and a whole bunch of other deco related products for amazing prices. My deco phone case took 2 value packs to finish. For more infomation you can contact her at kawaii.deco.store@gmail.com.