Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Lovin' Linkful
I'm kickin' off April with another dose of the Lovin' Linkful. Hope you enjoy!
"Seeing pink elephants" is perhaps my new favorite expression. Now I just need to have a drunken hallucination in order to use it ... (Wikipedia)
Apparently macaroni and cheese is the miracle worker of comfort foods, helping to ease feelings of loneliness and depression. And here I was feeling guilty about my late night Easy Mac binges. Personally, I'll take mental health over physical health any day (until swimsuit season arrives). (Slashfood)
And after I'm done with my mac and cheese, I can read up on "The Lazy Girl's Guide to Getting a Bikini Body." (The Frisky)
Check out this exhibit "Pulp Fashion: The Art of Isabelle de Borchgrave," recommended to me by the fab blogger Angel Corpus Christi, which has the artist recreating incredible, luxurious costumes from key moments in history. The Legion of Honor website perhaps says it best with, "she forms trompe l'oeil masterpieces of elaborate dresses inspired by rich depictions in early European painting or by iconic costumes in museum collections around the world." Le sigh. (Legion of Honor)
I've been doing a tremendous about of research and analysis of the film Performance for a FMST paper that I'm writing. I'm having a lot of fun reading this compilation of quotes from everyone in the production, especially Mick saying "I didn't want to smoke real joints in the bath, because I couldn't remember my lines. But I did anyway." (Neon)
Forty ways to become an unforgettable woman. Take note, ladies. Also, learn how to give "an irresistible massage." (Ezine Articles)
In what has to be the most ingenious marketing strategy in the history of all time, DirecTV has created a website to advertise the fake Sokoblovsky Farms, "Russian's finest purveyors" of the adorable lap giraffes from their Opulence, I Has It commercial. I don't know if this will help them sell their TV program, but I know I sure as hell want one of those lil giraffes! (Petite Lap Giraffe)
"How To Make Small Talk And Not Be Socially Inept At Parties Where You Know No One." I swear, it's like this article was written specifically for me. (The Gloss)
Okay, so I have a decade to read about two dozen books. Awesome. (Divine Caroline)
An interesting op/ed article that asks why we are so quick to judge Marilyn for her affairs and addictions, but we gloss over the troubles that Audrey had in her life. Very compelling - especially the Watusi. (This Recording)