Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

i think, they thought "nobody" was there



(BCBGeneration tank, Isabel Marant belt, Forever 21 shorts, Topshop boots, Alexander Wang Jena clutch)

Warm sunset in Silver Lake, so dreamy. Basic silk tank with the uniform. Ponytail courtesy of having used this awful new Garnier conditioner that turned my hair into what felt like a superglued mass affixed to my head. This ended up being depressing when my fingers kept getting stuck or my hair tosses abbreviated so I braided it upwards and pulled it back in defeat. I wish I was better at hair things so I could wear it some other way than down..but I always forget it's even an option to do something more than nothing to it. Maybe I'll try to remember to screw with it more. This week I'm cementing some summer plans - right now it's looking like Tokyo to Paris to London and then the Outside Lands festival in San Francisco in August. I haven't left California since being in Japan for the earthquake cause I just wanted to stay put for a while but I'm getting excited to work on a summer suitcase and see some new sights. Feels like it's time again.