Fashion Time   +  wishlist

My First Missoni
There are few things sexier and more effortlessly elegant than knit worn on its own. (My most profuse apologies for shamelessly using the S word to refer to myself..) After years of mulling over it, I picked up my first Missoni sweater a few days ago, and have been wearing it quite frequently since.Missoni sweater, H&M jeans, quilted velvet sneaker-slippers by 3:33
Missoni is a worthy investment. Their sweaters are well-knit, they fit flatteringly, and the patterns, new every season, are iconically Italian-dandy. I’d highly recommend getting a deep v-neck, as pictured, or a cardigan; the styling possibilities are limitless. However, the impending collaboration with Target raises in me suspicions of possible tragic brand dilution.. But on a lighter note, detail shots:the vibrant blend of magenta, pale yellow, and greenthe usual wrist mix spring-ified by a cord of hemp and yellow string from Macaupouring green tea with a green ring by Norbu Bijoux in Williamsburgshoes by 3:33
These were my go-to shoes last lazy winter. Walking through the wet and salty snow has rendered the shoes creased and nearly balded on certain spots, but I find myself liking them even better this way. If a young Hugh Hefner skateboarded and still wanted to look suave, these are the shoes he’d wear.
photos by Jessica E.