Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

necessities and favorites


Certain items elicit so many questions that I thought it would be easier to post about a few of them at once. Daily I get about 50 emails asking what kind of camera is behind the blog. We shoot with a Canon 5D and a Canon 5D Mark II, both of which cause for no complaints. I'm not necessarily anti-Nikon, Canon just happens to be what we started out with a couple years ago. Second, and probably because there are about a million different models of them out there, I get a lot about the exact style of Ray-ban Wayfarers that I wear - I looked up the code on the side and they're these. Forever favorites. And lastly, the low-heeled motorcycle/cowboy boots I always wear are by Jeffrey Campbell, I got them at an LF sale in La Jolla last year and have worn them so much that I just got the rivets and heels replaced AND sought out a similar style with a higher heel by Barbara Bui.

Oh and it's obviously not pictured here but the elastic strap black minidress that I wore at Coachella is by Australian brand One Teaspoon..I got it at Live on Sunset right before the drive out. Obsessed. I wore it with a shearling vest by (also Australian) Woodford & Co., and yes it was cold enough the first night for it! Deserts. Yeah. Hopefully this rambling will sort of suffice until I manage to do a wardrobe favorites post.