Fashion Time   +  w♥c

THERE IS NO GREATER BORE THAN THE TRAVEL BORE
Mood [Nervous]
Currently Playing [None]
AA "Pray for Japan" tee from Kristy (her friend designed these tees, which raised CAD$ 2,000 for Japan Relief to Red Cross Canada), Forever 21 vest, Garage shorts, from Hong Kong shoes, Coach Poppy purse, W♥C hat, Ray-Ban aviator

My plane ride to Hong Kong leaves tonight! I'm expected to be at the airport at around 11pm to catch my plane ride at 1 in the morning. Thus, this is probably going to be my last post until I land in Hong Kong! I cannot believe how fast the month of April has flew by! Can you believe that it's the second day of May already? The last few days have been so hectic! I've been running back and forth trying to finish all my errands, buy random stuff that I may need for China and then catching up with friends somewhere in between. It was great catching up with Jess yesterday! We spend the afternoon shopping at Eaton's and then catching my friends' grad show at OCAD. (Well, it doesn't start until next week, but I'm not going to be there so my friend thought it would be great if I can at least see them set up) Check out the beautiful MAC lipstick that Jess picked up for me when I wasn't look:
It's the mlle lipstick form their Fashion Flower Collection that came out on April 28th. It's the perfect light, pale pink! We both fell in love with it the moment we swatched it in the store! Haha! She bought one for herself and one for me as a going away present! Thank you so much Jess! :)

I thought I would have time to make another video before I leave, but I still haven't started packing yet! I'm going to start right after I'm done writing this post. I had to watch JL packed his luggage at the last minute last night. He's already on route to Hong Kong. I have around a month's time in Hong Kong, so I'll be able to make more videos/posts then! I'll definitely be doing some vlogs! :)

On another happy note, I just got back from Nikon Canada and I picked up my lense for my D90! That means I'll have nice quality photos again! I'm super excited that they were able to fix it at the last possible minute and it just made it in time for me to take it to Hong Kong! :D

With that being said:
I'll see you all in Hong Kong!