Fashion Time   +  travel

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE
Mood [Rushed]
Currently Playing [None]

H&M leather jacket, Forever 21 denim shorts & lace shorts, from Hong Kong cut-out top & chaing necklace, Bluenotes shoes, Betsey Johnson purse

Sorry I never got around to writing my thoughts this morning, I was in a rush to head out for dim sum with my family here in Hong Kong. These photos were taking in Central, near IFC mall last week after a feast of a dinner with some of my extended family. We ate so much that JL and I felt the need to walk it off after the meal! So while we were walking, we decided to take these photos :D Hong Kong actually hasn't been that hot since I've arrived. It's even pretty cool at night that I would need to wear a light jacket to go out.

I'm still having the hardest time believing that May is slowly coming to an end. I can't believe that I'll be heading off to Nanjing, China in less than 6 days! It still scares and excites me at the same time. There are still tons of stuff that I have to do in Hong Kong before I leave, so it's going to be a crazy last few days. I hope I'll have enough time to update this blog and to post at least 2 more videos before my 3 months departure to Nanjing. Luckily, a reader told me about blogging through email, so at least I know that I'll be able to update this blog even if I can't access blogspot in China. If anyone knows any proxy that can be used in China to get through their firewall, please share them with me :D I really want to be able to use Youtube and Facebook while I'm in China!