Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

daikanyama at dusk
(Mercury Duo trench coat, Twentysevennames dress, Balenciaga bag, Isabel Marant Gava pumps)


I've barely had time to think since arriving in Tokyo a few days ago - already wrapped 4 photo shoots (had a surreal princess sort of moment when I got to wear a beautiful navy blue Jason Wu dress and shoes..made up for the system-shocking call time of 2 am the day before), did an interview with Womens Wear Daily Japan, and am now trying to get to sleep before a cover shoot tomorrow. Today I finished a little earlier than I expected to so Colin and I wandered around in Daikanyama as the daylight faded - I wore a basic trench with my beautiful new heels. The ankle cuff is so rad - sheets of leather that wrap around the leg three times make for inefficient foot insertion but the end result is simultaneously clean and jagged. Really nice.