Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

heart shaped box
(Zara top, secondhand shorts)

Started to screw around these sunglasses (things lying around on random shelves can be so interesting discovered mid-space out) while I was getting my makeup done at the Elle Girl Japan office...apparently I looked a little too gleeful about them because they told me to just take them. Oops..err thank you Elle Girl! Anyway, made for some fun shots from our 25th floor perch at the Cerulean Tower in Shibuya.

Still have so many photos left over from Tokyo! I was a little apprehensive about going back after being there for the earthquake in March but feel so much better that I did. It was great to see my agents over there and share stories with everyone I had seen the morning before it happened as well as just get back to work with the magazines and brands that have done so much to support my blog. The 'ganbatte' spirit is palpable in Tokyo and everyone is doing their part to save electricity...one quite visible issue is the mistrust of the government's and TEPCO's statements and a subsequent substantial lack of complete understanding of the situation. But of course the people starting their lives over from scratch have it the hardest. It's so important to continue to support Japan through this, whether it be by donating or even visiting to help show that it is safe, and as beautiful as ever.