Fashion Time   +  travel

MY HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]

This is my apartment that I share with my roommate in Nanjing. It has one living room, two rooms, one kitchen, one bathroom and the most important, 3 AC! To be honest, it’s quite spacious for just the two of us. The place is also very close to the subway, the supermarket and the office, which is all within a 10-minute walk. The organization really did a wonderful job at finding us a great apartment to live in for the next 3 months. I’m still getting use to having to wipe, sweep, mop and wash an apartment all by myself. (I’ve been so spoiled for the past 21 years). I must admit, house chores are quite tiring and after cleaning the entire place this past Sunday, I was due for an afternoon nap //whacked// Haha! (=.=)