Fashion Time   +  outfits

A WASHED-OUT DREAM
Mood [Okay]
Currently Playing [Jin Akanishi - Eternal]
From Nanjing star heels and flower purse, from Taobao pants, old tank, miscellaneous friendship bracelets,

Thanks to Prada, I can never get enough of this colour blocking trend. From my previous outfit post, you can probably tell which two colours are my favourite combination: orange and blue. I've been purchasing so much summer clothes in Nanjing only to realize today that by the time I go back to Toronto, it'll already be close to Fall. (Yeah sometimes I can be a little slow...LOL!) I wasn't planning on wearing any of the new purchases in China but with this sudden realization in mind I'm left without a choice. I guess I better start stalking up on autumn clothes instead.

PS, hopefully next post will be about my travels to Danyang & Yangzhou from last week. I'm still trying to edit through all the photos.

PPS, don't forget to enter my Dolly Wink giveaway which ends August 27. Follow the link on the side bar!