Fashion Time   +  littledoe is love

be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
I recently rediscovered these collages I made almost two years ago (!) of the precious headwear line, Littledoe is Love. The designer is Chase Cohl, who I've been girl-crushing on ever since I saw her precious flat on The Selby; she creates these gorgeously luxe one-of-a-kind headdresses that have been seen on the likes of style goddesses Erin Wasson and Theodora Richards.Concentrating on hippie staples like feathers, flowers, beads and precious stones, Chase creates romantic bohemian styles fit for a flower children and fashion models alike. Of course, since each headpiece is custom-made it comes with a pricetag of $250-$400 - but its worth it for such incredible craftsmanship. I'm thinking about getting one for a beachy wedding ceremony I'm attending at the end of the summer because, well, honestly I'm dying for an excuse to get one!If actually rocking this hippie look is not in your cards (or wallet), I advise you take a few moments to just check out the Littledoe site for inspiration from Chase's lookbooks. The lookbooks are full of polaroid-style photos of gorgeous rich-hippie girls running around the woods and open fields in great floaty dresses paired with heavy furs, topping off their impossibly long luscious locks with exquisite headgear, in true boho-babe fashion. The Littledoe line is full of great D.I.Y.-ideas, and I am feeling inspired to create a little 'love' of my own!Title: from "San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Flowers in Your Hair)" (Scott McKenzie)