Fashion Time   +  outfits

I WANNA FEEL TILL MY HEART BREAKS WIDE OPEN
Mood [Fine]
Currently Playing [王力宏 - 心跳]
H&M skirt & earrings & hat, from Nanjing top & rubber bow flats & glasses

One of the greatest discoveries that I had found while being in Nanjing is these twist, plastic hair ties. When I had first saw them, I had no idea that they were hair ties. I thought they were a part of a key-chain or something. To my surprise, not only are these great at keeping all my hair in place during the scorching heat but they are oh-so stylish. They are so much better than a boring or typical elastic band. I have seen them on so many girls' hair, which gives me the assumption that these are extremely popular here in China. They come in a huge variety of colours and patterns. For only $1 RMB each, you really can't go wrong! I'm definitely stocking up on these before I leave.

PS, don't forget to enter my Dolly Wink giveaway which ends August 27. Follow the link on the side bar!