Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

lady in a blue dress
Here I am in my room, yet again, snapping selfies of my outfits. Why? I'm not particularly fashionable - at least not above and beyond normal means enough to constitute the desire to share my looks with the world. But my own profound self-involvement knows no bounds. Ergo, I will continue this little fashionista foray with another post about what I'm wearing while standing in front of my collection of books.I'm in a Liberty of London maxidress, which I quite love because I nurse an addiction to their intricate floral patterns. With it, I am wearing a cropped denim jacket which I scored in the most awesome swag bag known to man from the Lucky Magazine FABB Conference back in February. This jacket is so scrumptiously soft and broken-in that it has become a regularly rotated piece in my (as well as several of my friends') summer wardrobes. Not that they are visible, but the shoes I am wearing are woven wedge sandals by Elizabeth and James. Jewelry-wise, I am wearing my Deco ring and rose-gold Cartier 'Love' bracelet, as well as white stone earrings I purchased at a market in London a few years back. Hair-wise, it is easy to see it's doing it's own thing, as per usual. I think I am going to go redder in the next few weeks - I think I am ready for a change in my life, and a change of hair color is one of the easiest and most drastic changes a gal can do!