Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

red leather
(Zara silk top, ba&sh leather skirt, Topshop boots, Balenciaga bag, Ray-ban sunglasses)

I picked up this leather skirt (yes, essentially a loincloth) in both red and black while I was in Paris, black was an obvious yes but the red one seemed like I could have fun with it too. Wore this on what was apparently the hottest day of the year in London. The humidity makes these summer days so much gnarlier than California's! I couldn't stand to keep my hair down for longer than it took to snap these photos. And I'm not even going to try to describe the conditions in the Tube on the way there. A couple days before this I was an intricate multiple knit and shearling combination to keep warm and even that was barely even doing the trick. Good thing I brought (or..bought while over here) options. Oh, and I have no idea why it looks like I put in purple hair extensions here, swear to you no such thing happened.Cooling off in the shade in Green Park. London is amazing, so much to do here at every second and everyone is so nice! The first day I met with some lovely people from Topshop for breakfast and they convinced me - I'm definitely going to make it a point to come back for London Fashion Week in a couple months.