Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

The Lovin' Linkful
Get hooked on this site's daily dose of strange facts and goofy illustrations. (Learn Something Every Day)
This link was sent to me by one of my good friends Emilie - if you love the designs of Jonathan Adler and the Eccentric Glamour of Simon Doonan, then channel your inner Peeping Tom here. (The Coveteur)
For every book that doesn't allow you to insert your personality into the Mary Sue-esque 'leading lady' (hey what up Twilight), here's a guide to seducing your favorite literary characters. (The Frisky)
If the summer sunshine ain't doin' the trick, here's a list of 45 ways to feel happier. Forget apples - doing one of these tips a day is sure to keep the doctor (and any case of the blues or the mean reds) away. (Million Looks)
I've been entering every variation of my name in order to get something to rival Donald Glover's Childish Gambino. (WuName Generator)
I find Lauren 'LC' Conrad's new beauty site to be full of helpful tips and tutorials - especially videos on how to get Conrad's signature beachy waves and messy updos. (The Beauty Department)
Nicole Richie's summer style tips. Cute babies and floaty tunics not included. (People StyleWatch)
I have a strange fascination with retro Playboy Bunnies, as in: I kinda want to be one. (Vanity Fair)
Just to make you feel bad: 50 kids to make you feel inferior and uncool. (Buzzfeed)
The favorite products of Hollywood's leading makeup artists. (The Fashion Spot)
I don't know who this gal is, but I bow down to her spot-on impression of Pattie Boyd in A Hard Day's Night. (Coolest Homemade Costumes)
If you wanna stalk my girl-crush, the most gorgeous girl in the world, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, it's a lot easier here. (The Daily Mail)