Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

i'm so excited, and i just can't hide it
Hi dolls! I am so excited to tell all of you that I was nominated, along with four other fabby bloggers, for Lucky Magazine's Best Fashion Voice Award at this September's FABB (Fashion & Beauty Blogging) Conference. I am so beyond honored to have been chosen - Lucky Magazine has supported DRG and helped it to blossom in so many ways that I cannot thank them enough. 
I am so excited to go to the conference because so many women (and a few boys too!) who I admire will be there: Diane von Furstenberg, Coco Rocha, Kelly Framel of the Glamourai, designer extraordinaire Rebecca Minkoff, Rodger Berman, and Kim, Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian, just to name a few. I fully intend to stalk down the Kardashian sisters - I think they must know the well-established fact that I am a 'Kim' and that my mother contends she is the 'Khloé' of our family. 
With the conference less than a week away, I am left with a bunch of butterflies in my stomach that I can hardly concentrate on anything - homework, emails, even this post! 
Because I am a jumble of nervous energy, I call on all you dolls to help me with this all important question: what do I wear? I have narrowed down my choices to either Annie Hall menswear chic or a Brigitte Bardot-inspired wiggle dress. I simply cannot decide between the two (maybe I'll do like those obnoxious teens on My Super Sweet Sixteen did and have multiple outfit changes throughout the day). 
More importantly, are there any other bloggers out there who will be attending the conference - and perhaps want to hang out with little ole me?