Fashion Time   +  outfits

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
Mood [Blah]
Currently Playing [TVXQ - Tonight]
From Nanjing cat top and flower pink shoes, H&M skinny jeans, Mango purse

Since I didn't have to go in for work for the past 2 days, even my outfits have become effortless and laid back. I love getting to sleep in until 11 in the morning and not having to get ready to go out until 3 in the afternoon. This gives me plenty of times to myself and to catch up on all my TVB dramas. This is one of the purses I had tweeted about that I purchased from Mango in Nanjing for ¥160 RMB, which is only around $25 CAD. I picked up two other purses that day because the sale was too good to pass up. I would've never imagined that the Mango in China would be cheaper than the one in Hong Kong. I know that in 3 weeks time, I'll be missing the prices in China. But seriously, I really need to start organizing my travels if I plan on visiting Shanghai sometime next week.

PS, please LIKE my official Facebook page!
PPS, don't forget to enter my Dolly Wink giveaway which ends August 27. Follow the link on the side bar!