Fashion Time   +  today's special

A FEW THINGS THAT A HOT BATH WON'T CURE
Mood [Stressed]
Currently Playing [Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart]
Cotton-On top & bracelets & earrings, H&M pants, Forever 21 necklace & ear hook, from China sandals and sunglasses, X-Girl purse

After 4 very, very long months, I'm finally back home! While I'm slowly trying to get my life back into my usual routine and recovering from jet-lag, the new school year is quickly approaching. I'll be starting my final university year in 1 day and I feel more unprepared than ever. I wish that time would just stop for a second and let me breathe. I thought I would be getting some rest now that I'm home, but to be frank I've been even more busy since I got back. I have to start to look for a new job or jobs and then on top have to complete some hours for my new international specialization for my education degree. Why is there only 24 hours in a day?