Fashion Time   +  travel

EL CID SPANISH RESTAURANT
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [None]
Last few photos from Hong Kong and last place of recommendation that I have for those of you who plan on visiting Hong Kong in the future. Most of the restaurants in Knutsford Terrace (TST) Hong Kong are fun and friendly. Walk up and down the terrace and select a restaurant that fits your taste. You can choose anything from Brazilian, Italian, Japanese, Cuban, Spanish. You can also choose to grab a table outside in most of these restaurants to watch as people strolled by. El Cid is a Spanish and Tapas. It is the ultimate for Spanish cuisine in Hong Kong. It is very relaxed and enjoyable. You can even enjoy some live Spanish music. But remember, it's not cheap since it is an expensive zone in TST.

Name of restaurant: El Cid
Location: G/F, New Knutsford House, 14 Knutsford Terrace, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, China
Hours of Operation: Mon-Sat 12:00-01:00; Sun 12:00-15:00 / 18:00-00:00
Phone: 2312-1898
MTR Station : Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station Exit B2

I ordered some of my favourite dishes (highly recommended) from the restaurant. They were so yummy that I ended up over eating that night. We ordered way too much food for two people!
Fruit Punch Red Wine - Very fruity, which I really enjoy.

Garlic Bread w/ Tomato - Sounds boring, but it's the BEST tomato sauce ever!

Spanish Ham - Seriously, they taste different!
Seafood Fried Rice - the mussels were the best!
Spanish Roast Pig - Very different from Chinese roast pig! I say it's even better! But there are a lot of FAT on the meat, so you do have to be very careful of that.
Coconut Pudding - a very cold dessert, but it's very, very good!


Looking at all these food is really making me miss Hong Kong and all the amazing cuisine that I had enjoyed there. I feel that food in Toronto is just so mundane comparing to Hong Kong. I really need to discover better restaurants in Toronto. Any suggestions all my Torontonians?