Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

TODAY'S DEAL - $25 FOR $50 AT AMERICAN APPAREL
Mood [Sore]
Currently Playing [青山テルマ Feat. 4Minute - WITHOUT U]

One of my favourite ways of saving money is purchasing amazing deals from the numerous of online coupon websites. I receive numerous of emails everyday regarding special deals happening in Toronto. I came across this one today that I just could not pass up so I thought that I would share it with my fellow Toronto/Canadian readers. For $25, you'll receive a $50 ticket that can be used either in-store or online. After purchasing, you simply wait for the confirmation email and then print out the ticket to use at the local AA stores. Here are more details:

-Valid at ANY of the 40 stores in Canada.
-A perfect gift for anyone in the upcoming holidays.
-Great selection of tees, hoodies, pants, outerwear and accessories for both men and women.
-Can be redeemed in the online store or at any retail location across Canada. Valid for taxes and shipping for in-store purchases. Not valid for taxes and shipping for online purchases.
-Limit 1 per visit (in-store). Limit 1 per order (online).
-Expires: December 26, 2011
-Offer ends in 8 hours!

PURCHASE HERE!