Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

avenue montaigne
(Zara coat, Theyskens' Theory tank, Isabel Marant belt, Ksubi shorts, Céline sunglasses and sandals, Proenza Schouler bag)

Gotta say RIP to these Ksubis soon. You know that point when your boyfriend is on the verge of not being ok with you wearing them out? Maybe not? Am I really that girl? I wonder if anyone actually dry cleans their denim shorts to prevent the fraying into oblivion issue...and were I to encounter this species, would I mock them or openly acknowledge their foresight? So many questions that don't really need answers.A closer shot of the coat - I love the leather sleeves and almost boring silhouette with the curved hem of the tank. I'm obsessed with the look of long over short at the moment (bare legs required), I have an Obakki trench coat that I'm waiting to need temperature-wise so I can wear it similarly.