Fashion Time   +  outfits

BIRTHDAY SUIT
Mood [Rushed]
Currently Playing [None]
Forever 21 lace dress (last year), from Hong Kong tutu & shoes, TNA purse, from China fox tail, Olympus Pen EPL2

I'm still trying to madly edit through all my photos from my birthday party and festivities this past weekend. I feel like time is against me for the past 2 months since I've arrived back to Toronto. And I feel that I have been neglecting this blog as well. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I no longer feel like blogging. Instead, I think it's because life has finally taken over completely! As some of you know, I'm now in my final year of university so I really need to push myself. Also, one of my friend is starting a tutoring company in Toronto and I have been called to help in that as well. Thus, stuff (like this blog) has taken a second place spot. But I promise that I'll try to post more fashion and beauty posts soon! I feel like my list of beauty products to review just keeps getting bigger and bigger! >___<"

PS, I know these photos are so crappy in quality! That's because I had to use photoshop to sharpen them. Let's just say that JL still hasn't gotten the hang of the manual focus on his new Canon 60D...