Fashion Time   +  Paris

in the sack
(ba&sh leather shift dress, Celine wedges, a closer shot on Elle here)

I'm obviously not having much trouble integrating these shoes into my wardrobe..and here I was thinking I was allergic to burgundy all these years. But purple I shall never forgive. These shots are from one of the first days in Paris - the first taken right after attending the Carven show (which is already up for pre-order on Moda Operandi..all pieces mustard and zig-zagged are rudely taunting me) and the second on the way into Balmain at the Intercontinental Hotel. The leather dress is just enough of a sack to be lessen the fetish factor. Laid flat, it quite resembles a dress pattern that my mother used to make me Halloween costumes when I was a kid. Just that boxy. And now I even like it.