Fashion Time   +  photo diary

new york fashion week photo diary
That's a wrap for all my fashion week photos. Don't worry, I feel the appropriate amount of guilt for posting these way over a month late. I always say I'm going to stay more on top of my own life but...yeah. I will say that these nights alone at my hotel here in Tokyo after rushing from photo shoots to TV interviews to showrooms really give me a heightened ability to focus. Situational blogger Ritalin. I sort of missed Halloween in a semi-accidental semi-aware way but luckily I'm getting to see some loved ones - first my mom came and visited me, then Colin stayed a few days, and now I'm waiting for Bryan to fly in on Friday. I never thought I would become someone that lives in hotels for weeks at a time but this place is feeling more like home in little ways than I ever thought it could. Strange.