Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

rumi x lumine
I'm so excited to be the current face of major Japanese department store Lumine! This campaign was shot on three separate trips to Tokyo by both Colin and Leslie Kee and it's amazing to see the final product. An entire train on the JR Yamanote line is dedicated to it inside and out, a commercial airs every 20 minutes on TV and every other train line, scarily huge posters hang from a hallway inside the store itself, and it took over a page in a newspaper with a circulation of ohhh around 8 million. Completely and utterly surreal! To be able to work in a country that is such a huge part of me and have my family in Tokyo see the results is an honor to a degree I don't quite know what to do with. This morning was the grand opening of the new location and I was in charge of cutting the tape...I wore a 3.1 Phillip Lim dress from Ron Herman and managed not to jump the gun with the scissors or say anything unacceptable on live TV. Success.

ありがとう ルミネ、楽しかった!またね!