Fashion Time   +  urban decay

SHOWERED WITH GOODIES
Mood [Bouncy]
Currently Playing [Thelma Aoyama Feat. 4 Minute - Without U]

Here are all the goodies that my friends showered me with this year for my birthday! They are so so so so so sweet! I'm taking this chance to write them all a little note and to thank them on my blog! Once again, I'm so blessed to be loved! :D
From Wilson and Felix - You guys are too sweet! I know it's apparent that I'm a huge fan of Hello Kitty but thanks for being so thoughtful! Also, I love how I can use the head rest on JL's car until I get a car of my own! Haha, but come to think of it, I'll still leave it in JL's car even when I get a car of my own.
From Alfred - First off, thanks for remembering how much I LOVEEEEE Backstreet Boys! And of course, Nick Carter! I'm happy that you completely read my mind because I had actually wanted to pick this album up when I saw it in Walmart! Second, the little rap that you wrote inside the card was so funny! Haha! I can always count on you for being so creative!
From Michele and Anthony - The Hello Kitty push pop is so AWESOME! HAHA! I can't believe that they actually made one with her on it! It tasted a lot better than the regular push pops as well! And of course, My Beauty Diary mask sheets and Bijun palette! LOVE!
From Jasmine - Thank you for dropping by even though you had such a busy day! Also, the card was so thoughtful and you even bought me a super yummy birthday cake! Thank you so much hunn~
From Auntie Connie - Thank you for these BCBG nail polishes! The colours are just perfect for the coming season! I'm especially excited to try out the pale blue! It looks stunning in the bottle.
From Cassie and Edward - They were so thoughtful and sweet! They knew that I've been keeping journals since forever and they hand-decorated a set of diaries for me. That was super sweet of them! And they got me a t-shirt with "This is how I roll" on it, a Christian pun! :) How cute!
From Sherry - She picked me up a novel knowing how much of a bookworm I am. Look at the way that she decorated and wrapped the book? Very creative huh? She even got me two MAC lipglosses! Thank you ~
From Jess - This is my first Urban Decay palette ever!! And it's the newest Book of Shadows. It has 16 shadows and 10 of them are new shades! It even has "QR" codes that let you use your phone to access Urban Decay's exclusive how-to videos. I really can't wait to test everything out! :D Thank you ~


From Joyce and Jack - Hello Kitty face masks!! HAHA! That's pretty much all I need to say! Aren't these the cutest thing ever?! I don't even want to use them! On top, Joyce even handmade me a card with a SAILORMOON ENVELOPE! Where did you find this? I seriously love it! It really brings me back to my childhood. Thank you~

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!