Fashion Time   +  make-up

CANDY DOLL IS RELEASING MAKEUP BRUSHES
Mood [Sleepy]
Currently Playing [None]
Just wanted to share some exciting news with all of you. Everyone's favourite Japanese gyaru, Tsubasa Masuwaka, just recently (October 28, 2011) released a new edition to her makeup line, Candy Doll. Two set of makeup brushes are now available for purchase from her collection.

I really want to try them both out but they are pretty pricey though. The cheek brushes are around $18 (¥1,365) and the base brushes around $27 (¥2,100). So I think they are going to be even more expensive if I purchase them through an online company and for the shipping to Canada. I really can't imagine myself paying more than $30 for 2 makeup brushes =/

Base brushes: for use with powder and liquid foundation
Cheek brushes: a loose and tight brush set for colouring