Fashion Time   +  outfits

EXHAUSTED FROM IMATS TORONTO 2011
Mood [Full]
Currently Playing [None]
Only overalls, Uniqlo top, Vince Camuto shearling clogs, H&M fur legwarmers, from Hong Kong fur hat & pearl bracelet, Casio watch, vintage red shirt, W♥C inspired frames from China

I was fortunate enough to attend this year's IMAT (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) as a part of the press and media team but I was also accompanied by two of my favourite bloggers from Toronto, Joyce and Rica! From waking up at 7am on a Saturday, to driving all the way to the Toronto Congress Center, to running around the trade show like mad trying to complete my wish-list, to handing out business cards to company representatives, to walking around in the heels, I am proud to say that I'M EXHAUSTED! I haven't even gotten a chance to look over all my purchases yet nor have I gotten to edit down my godzillion photos that I took. While I quickly grab something to eat (I haven't eaten since this morning), enjoy these photos that I have edited thus far. I really can't wait to share my experience with you all in the next post!

PS, I'll do a hair tutorial really soon about how I achieved these curls very soon. I used the Corioliss curling wand send to my by Misikko and I love how easy it is to use! :D