Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

laid back lunch

(Alexander Wang chenille turtleneck sweater, Forever 21 chiffon skirt, Céline sunglasses and wedges, Marc Jacobs Camille bag, Theory blazer draped here and there)


From last week, with Bryan at quintessential LA lunch spot Joan's on Third. This sweater is one of the weirder things I own and I have both successfully and accidentally stretched out it's extra small-ness on a hanger for the past year. I think the sleeves are supposed to be that long..but I'm not sure. It's fun seeing chenille on something other than a blanket at a discount store sometimes. Go Alex. The skirt is one I've been wearing for years now, I bought it in a taupe color too and still haven't run out of ways to wear them both. Cause tutus can have mileage.

I've just finished organizing my apartment and have only one more massive squirrely pile of things to go through before can sit back for a second, take a single breath, and start messing it all up again. The only lasting benefit is having rediscovered a bunch of things from last winter to wear again. Living out of a suitcase for the past month got uninspiring after week 2.5 so it was time.