Fashion Time   +  Inspiration

marc jacobs omotesando with martin webb
photos by Fenton Bailey

British transplant Martin Webb is the marketing director of Marc Jacobs Japan and always quite the gracious host, whether he's arranging dinner plans or giving a tour of the newest pieces in the Aoyama showroom. Bryan and I made sure to meet up with him and his wife Yoshiko after the Michael Kors party at the American Ambassador's house for some fun at Le Baron and then the Trump Room. Definitely squeezed the last bit of fun out of Tokyo before leaving the next day for New York.

For my visit, the 8th stop in a total of 10 stores, I filmed a segment with Fashion TV. I don't even remember what they asked me so I can only hope to appear coherent but at least I was dressed the part. I love the Peter Pan collar and pinafore look the layering lends, sweet without being saccharine.