Fashion Time   +  toronto

[MEDIA COVERAGE] - PETITE FEET DESIGNER SHOE SALE
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [None]
Petite Feet Designer Shoe Sale
Date: Thurs. Nov. 10 (VIP Day): 10 am to 9 pm
Fri. Nov. 11: 10 am to 9 pm
Sat. Nov. 12: 10 am to 6 pm
Sun. Nov. 13: 10 am to 6 pm
Location: Markham Fairgrounds, 10802 McCowan Rd.
What: 4 days only and 30,000 pairs of shoes. Great deals on new fall arrivals from Jessica Simpson, BGBC, Franco Sarto, Sam Edelman, Via Spiga, Vince Camuto, Naturalizer, Dr. Scholls, Fergie and many more. Sizes 5 to 11, so don't let the name fool you. Want to be a FREE VIP member? Sign up at www.petitefeet.ca and receive a $10 off coupon and an invitation to advance shopping.
Methods of Payment: Cash only
Previous Coverage: here & here

So glad that fellow blogger and good friend, Joyce, was able to accompany me! Like what she had said, what better way to bond with your girlfriends through a sale like this? Trust me, when you are both scrounging and fighting for that last pair of shoes in your size, you'll definitely become great friends! This event is also a bit special for us because it was exactly a year ago, at Markham Fairgrounds, when we first met each other! :D

Now let's go inside...
Wow! This is SHOE HEAVEN! With over 30,000 pair of shoes all in one location, a girl can't be more happy or satisfied! You'll definitely be able to find a pair that's suitable for anyone's taste! They have tons of sizes, ranging from 4.5 to 12! So whether you have small feet or big feet, this sale is for you! I'm very fortunate because I am a size 6 and that seems to have the largest selection at the sale! At the regular section, the prices are as follow:

Boutique Section
It contains all the latest style of shoes, such as the infamous Sam Edelman Lorissa and Roza. I was so happy this time around because they have stocked up on so many different colours of both style. Not only do they have the regular black ones, but they also have the Ruby Red Suede Roza!
There were tons and tons of them! They really did stock up like crazy this time around! Both the Lorissa and the Roza are $100 plus tax. That is such a steal because I remember looking for them at Town Shoes and they retailed for over $200!
These were all the ones that I could find in my size! I couldn't decide which ones to get because they were all so PRETTY!
I had REALLY REALLY wanted to get these Lorissa in the nude colour because I do not own a single pair of nude heels! However, luckily I noticed that some of the studs at the back were coming off before I took them to the cashier. So I didn't end up getting these thus, I took a photo with them instead! ...which one did I end up getting?

Some Tips for the Sale
1) Since it is cash only...bring cash. LOTS OF IT! There are ATM at the sale, but why bother paying for the charges when you can plan in advance! Better be safe than to be sorry later!
2) Take your time to go down EVERY section and aisle! Even though the company hired tons of staff to clean up but everything still gets thrown around. Don't be afraid to look at all the different aisles because things do get misplaced. The floor is also a great idea too!
3) Be prepare to give yourself at least 2 hours at the sale! Trust me, you'll need it!
4) Leave your jacket or anything bulky in the car because it'll get hot inside the warehouse.
5) Lastly, bring a friend to help you decide! If it weren't for Joyce, I would have been still stuck there right now debating between the colours!

What I Took Home
I finally decided to take these babies home: Ruby Red Suede Roza! They are just stunning on and I couldn't resist the suede texture! It just makes it so much more classy than the leather material. Plus, I don't have a pair of red heels yet! Just in time for the Christmas season!

How You Can Save
1) Become a VIP and save $10. Click here!
2) Change the @petitefeetsale flyer to your profile pic on Facebook and get $10 off. You can print out the image, contact Lindsay Dutfield or show it to the cashier on your smart phone.


Here are the details: ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!


MARKHAM FAIRGROUNDS
10801 McCowan Road, Markham, Ontario (Elgin Mills & McCowan)
Website: http://www.petitefeet.ca/vip/

Thurs. Nov. 10 (VIP Day): 10 am to 9 pm
Fri. Nov. 11: 10 am to 9 pm
Sat. Nov. 12: 10 am to 6 pm
Sun. Nov. 13: 10 am to 6 pm