Fashion Time   +  tokyo

the crew
photos by Bryanboy

(Topshop sweater, Zara trousers, Rag & Bone Durham boots)

When Bryanboy flew in to Tokyo Friday afternoon, we played in my room for a while at the Cerulean/caught up on the past month we hadn't seen each other until he screeched in sudden realization, "we're missing the golden hour!". So we ran outside and shot each other on the bridge right outside that leads to the train station. It's a nice one, they made the surface slightly bouncy which I find amusing even though I walk the thing a thousand times a day when I'm in Tokyo. After the light died at good ol' 4 o'clock we walked over towards the center of Shibuya to find a place to eat. We spotted a restaurant a few floors above street level (a huge percentage of eateries are entirely glass walled to better entice you but the good ones are like..down tunnels and alleys) and spent about 45 minutes trying to penetrate the building properly to access it. It was clearly a mirage because we never succeeded after hurling ourselves against the exterior in multiple ways, and ended up drinking crappy iced tea with an herbal taste I choked on at an Option B. But the whole thing was so funny I really didn't care.

I'm wearing a crewneck I picked up at Topshop the week prior with plain trousers and my new addiction, the Durham boots. One of the outfits I've had on repeat the past week.