Fashion Time   +  zeno

THINGS TO REVIEW
Mood [Satisfied]
Currently Playing [None]
First of all, happy November! I say this every year around this time, but I'm going to say it again: I can't BELIEVE how quickly this year has flew by! (>__<)" So scary la! Today is a super happy day because I bought a few things today after school and other items finally arrived in the mail!
Zeno Hot Spot - I've been searching for this for the longest time and have not been able to find it in Canada. Until, Fred replied one of my tweets and told me that it was available in Shoppers Drug Mart. Thus, I begged JL to take me there after school and you can imagine my thrill when I saw it in the beauty counter! I'm testing it out tonight! $44.99 CAD before tax.
Tweezerman Slant Tweezer - I had also wanted to pick this up for a really long time as well. But they are always so over-price in Sephora. But when I went to Shoppers today, they had a Tweezerman sale, so I picked this up for only $20.99 CAD. It's suppose to be an award-winning tweezer for expert brow shaping. I'll definitely be putting this to the test. And of course, I couldn't resist the HOT pink!
Bleach Bright Canada Night Bright - I bought this through one of those coupon sites online and it finally arrived in the mail today! It retails for over $200 CAD but I only paid $30 CAD for the set. It claims that it uses the power of L.E.D light to help whiten your teeth in just a few days or can be used to weekly to maintain your smile.

Lastly, my birthday present from JL also arrived in the mail today! Want to know what it is? Click on my Facebook Fan Page to find out!