Fashion Time   +  outfits

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE
Mood [Tired]
Currently Playing [None]
From Hong Kong fur earmuffs & sweater (gift from Ada), Forever 21 sneakers (for only $7!) & boyfriend jeans, Rue 21 glasses

With the crazy amount of snow that Toronto received in the last 2 days, I had no choice but to move my photo shoot inside. These Rue 21 glasses were one of the item that I picked up in New York, which I had forgotten to include in the post. Don't they just remind you of Hello Kitty? I saw them when I was in line paying and quickly purchased them without even trying them on. That's what I call "love at first sight"! On another note, I can't believe it's already the 30th of December. I don't have anything special planned for New Years Eve this year because I just don't really feel for a celebration. I'm thinking about staying home, making dinner and cuddling inside a blanket with JL instead.