Fashion Time   +  today's special

BROWN AND GREEN
Mood [Blessed]
Currently Playing [None]
H&M faux fur hat (last year), Arty-ish ring & brown pants, vintage thick cardigan, H&M Men scarf (last year), Old Navy Men pull over, Steve Madden over-the-knee boots, from Ebay bag

With no exams this term, I only have one more paper and one more teaching day and then it'll be HELLOOOOOOO Christmas break! The weather in Toronto is finally starting to feel a little bit like Christmas. It's weird to think that only last week, the weather is so much different. Now that it's colder, I really hope that we'll get some snow this weekend! But that would also mean that I'll have to move all my photo-shoots back inside the house. I'm in such a love-hate relationship with the Canadian winter.

PS, the dry winter weather has really dried out my hair this year. If you have any amazing hair masks (I ran out of my Essential one that I love so much!) or hair remedies that you love, please leave me a comment and let me know! :D

PPS, don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $100 gift certificate to Mee Skin Care Center! Follow the link on the side bar!