Fashion Time   +  tokyo

double dipped
(The Suit Company coat over Topshop 'boyfriend' coat, Topshop sweater, 3.1 Phillip Lim leather shorts, Alexa Chung x Madewell boots, Marco Tagliaferri bag, Chanel nail polish in Blue Boy)

Shot in the heart of Shibuya. Wearing tights was getting so boring by the time my Tokyo stay was coming to an end I took them off in a dressing room (always so handy in new ways you are Topshop) when I realized it wasn't actually deathly cold out. Almost pleasant even. The double coating was the fortuitous result of not wanting to carry around a shopping bag all day. I'm not proud of this but being used to shoving everything into my car has genuinely affected my handle gripping endurance. I love the way the collars and lengths match up sort of perfectly imperfectly....desperately situational dressing works out sometimes.