Fashion Time   +  vivienne westwood

FINALLY FAMOUS
Mood [Cold]
Currently Playing [None]
Vivienne Westwood purse, H&M jacket & accessories, vintage dress & earrings from Paris (gift from my best friend), from Hong Kong combat boots, Forever 21 spiked headband, feather extension from featherfashinista.com

ARGH! Now that I'm back from my mini vacation to New York, I feel so behind in all my blog posts! (Post and haul from my New York trip will hopefully be posted by tomorrow). I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and hope you all had a great time shopping on Boxing Day! Anyways, you may recognize the dress, it's from 2 years ago. It's also the dress that I'm wearing on my blog banner! It's probably one of my favourite dresses of all time because it's so versatile and the fact that my grandmother bought it for me. I can look like a fairy or a rock princess in it. The all black and light pink combo is definitely one of my favourite colour schemes of all time! I love it!