Fashion Time   +  today's special

IT'S OVER
Mood [Hungry]
Currently Playing [None]
Head Porter cross-body pouch, H&M dress & denim jacket, from Ebay two-tone tights (last year), Converse silver sneakers, Forever 21 necklace, H&M ring (other colour seen here)

A casual outfit today because I just needed to run back to school to hand in my last paper of the term. It's really hard to believe that it's December 13 and I can still wear just a denim jacket and walk around without freezing to death. There was a high of 6 degrees today! Thanks to global warming, I'm pretty sure that Toronto isn't going to see any snow this Christmas. A part of me is smiling on the inside because this means that I can still dress up for all the Christmas parties that are quickly approaching. Trust me, if there's a blizzard in Toronto, you won't care about looking nice. The only things that you'll be wearing are goose down jackets and snow boots. But then again, Christmas just doesn't feel like Christmas when my lawn is still green.